Pages

Wednesday, August 5, 2020

The skeleton photo

Kumusta? Welcome back to my blog
A few weeks ago we made a skeleton.  We  made it with a big piece of paper.  We had to draw the skeleton and the outline.   The skeleton is made out of 206 bones.  The femur is the largest and strongest bone in the body.  It is located from the hip to the knee.
The Skull (Cranium) is the skeletal structure of the head that supports the face and protects the brain.
This is what I made.  Thank you for reading my blog.






No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.