Pages

Sunday, October 4, 2020

Spring Time

Welcome come to my blog

The weather for the first week of school term holiday was very nice even  its a bit windy.My mum is very busy doing gardening and I was so interested in her cactus.Here are some facts about a cactus .A cactus plant can be very small or very big. The largest type of cacti can grow to be 66 feet tall and weigh up to 4800 pounds. That’s as heavy as a car!.Cactus are very easy to look after you just need to water once a month during Winter and once a week in Summer . Cactus  live in a dry soil. They produces flower all year but it blossoms during summer time.Be careful not to touch them because  some of them have spikes and other are soft like a cotton candy.Her is some of my mum's Cactus


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.