Pages

Friday, September 17, 2021

Reflection/Rotation/Translation and Symmetry

 Hello welcome back to my blog 

Today I will be talking about Reflection,Rotation,Translation and Symmetry. They are part of geometry. My buddy Love and I  made a presentation of those things . 

What is Reflection,Rotation, Translation and symmetry.Reflection is when a object has been put in front of a mirror or something that reflects what is in front.  Rotation is a bit similar to Translation. Rotation is when you duplicate a shape and Rotate it to a angle.Translation is when you get a shape and duplicate It  and move it some where you don't rotate it at all. Symmetry is when you get a shape and fold and it would be the same shape.



                                                

2 comments:

  1. Great introduction Lyah.You included lots of information about your post and learning.
    For slide 3,can you just check your anti clockwise shape.It needs to be the other way :).
    For your symmetry slide,I like that you showed more than one line of symmetry.
    GREAT post.Well done :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Lyah. I really like your blog post. How hard was it to make this?.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.