Pages

Thursday, October 7, 2021

Spring Learning Journey|Activity 18|Paper Planes

 Hello welcome back to my blog 

This school holidays I am doing the Spring learning journey. I am doing activity 18. The activity said which paper plane files the best? Choose 3 of these different paper planes to make a test. Share your opinions about each of them and explain which one you think is the best and why. I choose The dart paper plane,mighty mite and nakamura lock plane.

I think that the dart paper plane was the best paper plane out of the 3. A reason is that it was the one that was easiest to make and it flew the furthest. The Nakamura lock was so close to the dart but the dart was further.The mighty mite flew nearly the same length of the Nakamura paper plane. 







2 comments:

  1. I would love it if you showed me how to make a paper plane that FLIES Love.
    When I make them they never go far.If I screwed up a piece of paper and threw that,it would go further than the plane.

    Where did you test flight your planes and how many times did you throw them,to see which travelled the longest distance?.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello this is very cool but the thing is that the picture's is blurry.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.