Pages

Sunday, July 19, 2020

Alpineice

Hello welcome back to my blog
Its about to end the term 2 school holiday. On the last Saturday of term 2 school holiday we want to Alpineice.  It was a lot of fun and a bit hard. When I first got in the rank I was walking not sliding so I fell down 15 times. It was really hard at first but I got better you have to keep your legs apart. After a lot of trying I was getting pretty good at  sliding but  just needed to try not falling without the wall to hold.After 2 hours playing at alpineice I manage to balance myself .Yes I still fell down but not that much...It was so good  experience with my sister.My dad treat us at SOYO  frozen yogurt...




     

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.