Pages

Wednesday, July 1, 2020

How to make ramen

  • How to make Ramen
Things you need 
1. Miso
2.A pot 
3.Bowl
4.Noodles 
5.Chopsticks or a fork
 6.Water 
7.A stove
8.Towel
9.Drainer 
10.Drink

Instructions
1.Wash your hands.
2.Dry your hands with your towel.
3.Put some water in the pot. 
4.Turn on the stove and put the pot on the stove .
5.Wait for the water to boil.
6.Put the noodles in the pot .
7.Take the pot carefully so you won’t burn yourself.
8.Pour noodles in the drainer.
9.Put the noodles back in the pot and put some water in the pot.
10.Turn the stove on and put the miso in.
11.Wait for your ramen .
12.Grab your drink. 
13.Wait for your Ramen.
14. Pour ramen in the bowl.
15.Eat your ramen with your chopsticks or fork.


Home Made Japanese Style Ramen Noodle Stock Image - Image of soup ...

3 comments:

  1. Hi Lyah,
    I think your instructions are easy to follow. I like the way you washed your hands first. Do you make ramen a lot at home? do you need help from your mum or older sister?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment was from Diane

    ReplyDelete
  3. The finished product looks delicious Lyah.I have never tried ramen before.
    Can you tell me what it would taste like?.
    I like that you washed your hands first before you did anything else.
    Who washed the dishes?.
    Have a great holiday.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.