Pages

Wednesday, March 17, 2021

The Hard Pigpen code

 Hello, hi welcome back to my blog 

Today I will be doing the pigpen coding. You may be wondering why did I do it again, this is for reading follow up. This time it was easier than before, I added a bit more stuff this time. If you are wondering what is a pigpen code, it is a combination of shapes and letters each shape representing one letter. You may think that it is easy, but it is actually pretty hard. You can use a piece of paper to help or use the picture I have included.  Have you ever done pigpen codes before?


Have a nice day Bye!






1 comment:

  1. Hello Lyah, It's me Love. I have already learnt pigpen coding. I also have a blog post about this to. I really like how you made it, it has detail so I know what it's about. Maybe you could try making the letters bigger. I have figured out your code. Is it, "hi give me food?"

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.