Pages

Friday, March 19, 2021

The Sweaty Football Festival

 Hi,Hello welcome back to my blog 

Today some people from Halswell Football Club. I was in the 6th group with some of my friends. It was very, very diffcult. I wanted to be in the green team but i was in the non bibs .  It was fun running towards the ball but a bit annoying when other people were kicking . There was once when I got hit with the ball, one of my teammates were kicking the ball and I got hit on legs. We ended up being 3rd place but it was ok.  Have you ever played football before?







No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.