Pages

Friday, May 21, 2021

How to make a milo

 Hello welcome back to my blog 

Today our class made a hot chocolate. Firstly we had to find a buddy. Then we waited for four people to  finished there hot chocolate.It was set up at the blue table in the corner. We where the first to come up we had to use my recipe because she didn't put in milk in her recipe . it was very plain and my buddy said it tasted like the paper cup the the hot chocolate. We asked for hot water because it was only to half way.

How to make an  milo


Equipment you will need 

  • A mug

  • Teaspoon

  • Sugar 

  • milo powder 

  • Milk

  • Marshmallows

  • Whipped cream

  • Crushed oreos





  1. Grab your mug

  2. Get your milo powder 

  3. Get two teaspoons of milo powder

  4. Put in your milo powder in the mug 

  5. Grab your milk

  6. Pour in your milk 

  7. Get one teaspoon of sugar 

  8. Put in your sugar in the mug

  9. Mix

  10. Take out the filling of a pack oreos

  11. Put your oreos cookies ij

  12. Put whipped cream on the milo 

  13. Can your oreo crumbles 

  14. Put in some marshmallows 

  15. Drink it up 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.