Pages

Friday, May 14, 2021

Reading Slam

 Hello welcome back to my blog 

Today we went to the Hornby mall to do some reading the teachers said to be quiet but no one stayed quiet. It wasn't that far all we had to do is walk to through a park and go through a tunnel mostly everyone was screaming in the tunnel. It was very loud because there was echo's. 

When we got there we saw all kinds of school's but most of all we got to listen to people reading in different language. Me and my friends chose Tagalog. There were other classes there with us we sat down quickly and listen to the teacher reading. On the way there to the Tagalog teacher we got lost a we figured out where they were and we just went into a circle its was fun. 

At the end there was two poems that were told and there was 5 or 6 words that were chosen for a poem I only remember one of the words and its potato.




3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Lyah.
    Sorry.I had to delete my last comment to you as I wrote the wrong name at the top.This is the 2nd time I've done it today.

    I think the man who recited the poem to us was named Derrick,but I'm not sure.He was very good.I did like the poem about sky diving.I paid extra attention to that one as my daughter wants to go sky diving.She is planning on doing it for her 27th birthday.
    I remember a couple of the other words,there was forest and orange.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hay Lyah,
    Its me kelis here. That sounds really and i wish i was there to do reading slam.
    How long did the walk take yous.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.