Pages

Thursday, June 3, 2021

Layers of the forest

 Hello welcome back to my blog 

Today I will be showing you my work about layers of the forest. What is layers of the forest you may ask. In a forest you may have 5 or 4 layers. First layer is the forest floor this is where all of the insects and newborn plants are. Second is the understory layer this is where the small trees and plants are. Third the canopy layer this is where most birds fly.Emergent layer is the tallest part of the forest.



 

2 comments:

  1. Hello Lyah. This is a really good post. Which part of the tree is your favourite part? These are really cool facts. My favourite part of the tree is the emergent layer. Hope you have a good day our night.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Talofa Lyah
    Fantastic work.
    I like your work because it is about nature and I like the fact to.Did you search the facts up and copy and paste it or did you make the facts in your own words?
    bye have a great day .

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.