Pages

Friday, June 25, 2021

Scratch Jr

 Hello welcome back to my blog 

Today I was at the student summit. I choose 4 different sessions to do. The one the one that I like to best was Scratch Jr.It was easy for me because I've used Scratch Jr  before. I made a animation about a car about to run over a rabbit but the rabbit saves it self by getting out of the way. It was mostly easy but in one part I had to fix a few stuff. One of things that I had to fix up is when the bunny went on top of the building so I had  to take a few steps off the bunny.Have you been to a student summit.Thank you for reading my blog. 

1 comment:

  1. I am so glad that the bunny made the right choice Lyah and got off the road.
    I struggle using Scratch Junior.I think if I got to use it more often then I would have a better understanding of it.

    Maybe next time you could extend it a bit longer.I guess though you were on a time limit due to being at the Summit.

    Have a wonderful holiday.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.