Pages

Thursday, April 23, 2020

Washing the Car

Kumusta!
Today I was making something out of bamboo that my dad cut it to our backyard. When I saw a weird kind of water gun it was pluged in a yellow box with the hose pluged in too. I wanted to try it so I ask my dads flatmate. It was called a water blaster when you press the yellow button under your hand then the water blaster will shoot a very strong pressure of water. I blasted the soap off the car it was splasing me and the gate. I was scrubbing the car with soap and a sponge to form so bubbles. It was very fun and I got wet but it was fine. Its good to do chores and help my mom to wash her car even though the weather is a bit cloudy.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Lyah, It looks like you are doing a variety of things with your days.
    It looks like you are enjoying using the waterblaster. I am looking forward to the long weekend. I am making a poppy out of a supermarket bag to remember my uncle who died in WW2. Are you planning on doing anything different. I know it is difficult in lockdown.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoy clicking on your blog and seeing what interesting things you have been doing Lyah.You look like you are having fun.The sunny days are perfect for car washing.Did it take you long to wash?.I like the description you gave,about the water blaster.The water is more powerful than using the garden hose.Well done to you for helping mum around the house.I am sure she appreciates all that you do.Have a great weekend and take care.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.