Pages

Friday, May 1, 2020

Coconut Macaroon

Hello everyone

Today is the last day of school hang out for this week. The sunshine is lovely so my sister and I planning to have a picnic. I ask my mum to help me to prepare some food. We made a Philippine Macaroon with 5 ingredients a desiccated coconut mix with condensed milk, butter, eggs, brown sugar together with lots of love to make it more delicious. After an hour preparation, our native macaroons is ready. Taste like coconut flakes.I love it.

4 comments:

  1. Lyah,your blogs are always a pleasure to look at and read.Your presentation is amazing.You include a lot of information that the reader would like to know.You have included the ingredients and why you made the cup cakes.I like how you added 'love' to make them more delicious.
    Maybe you could share the recipe so we could try and make them at home.
    Well done on a beautiful blog.Thank you for sharing your work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you again Mrs Cassidy and sure i will tell you the recipe ill write it down on a piece of paper when we go back to school.

      Delete
  2. Bonjour Lyah. This is a really well presented blog. I can see the concentration on your face as you follow all the steps.How many each did you eat at your picnic? I'm sure that one wouldn't have been enough!
    The only 'helpful' thing I can think of is sharing the recipe :)
    Au revoir.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good afternoon Lyah.
    I was just checking your blog to check if you had put up any new work.
    Have a great week and take care.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.