Pages

Friday, December 3, 2021

EOTC

Hello Welcome back to my blog

Today I will be taking about EOTC which stands for Education outside of the classroom. This means that we get to do different activity's for a week. The things we did where Adrenaline forest and Spencer Park, Mega Air ,swimming and top team competition, rollerskating and  sports centre, The amazing race and finally surfing. These activities where so fun to do and we also had fish and chips on the last day. My favourite activity  was surfing.



                                                          Thank you for reading my blog

                                                            Leave any questions down 

                                                               Goodbye have a nice day 

1 comment:

  1. What was is that you enjoyed most about the surfing Lyah?.
    I went a few years back,with some other children and they all had a BLAST!.
    It was great watching them trying to stand on their board and hang ten!

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.