Pages

Sunday, December 13, 2020

Summer Learning Journey

 Hello welcome back to my blog 

For today's post I decided to do the last task for the starter activities for the Summer Learning Journey. For this task we had to learn about the elements of art. After learning about it we needed to chose a piece of art to colour on Art colouring book. When colouring we needed to think about how to apply the elements of art onto our coloured art. 


What I have applied: Shape ,Colour, Texture, Value 

Shape: For this drawing I have used the shapes to guide me so that I can colour the drawing. 
Colour: I have use colour to define the colours of the shapes.
Texture:I used the outline to make the drawing more realistic. 
Value: I used different tones of colour to show the colour value of the waves. 

1 comment:

  1. This is a beautiful picture Lyah.I like the way that the waves curve and look really huge.It reminds of a tsunami.
    I look forward to seeing more of your learning through the Christmas holidays.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.