Pages

Tuesday, December 29, 2020

Summer Learning Journey

 Hello welcome back my blog

Today I had to make a origami star.I followed a video and made 3 different sizes and I put some differenr coloured to make it more attractive as I don't have a coloured paper

The pink one is made out of A4 paper and the edges is little hard to fold.

The star with the smiling face is made out of photo paper and it was very easy to fold the edges.

The big multi coloured star is also made out of photo paper and the easiest to make .

Tip:Use a thicker paper to make it easier and to make a better shape of the star and fold it equally








2 comments:

  1. These are SO cute Lyah.
    I really like that you added the face.He/She is my favourite.
    I often see origami made out of serviettes and turned into swans.Is this the same sort of thing?.
    Are you enjoying the long holidays?.
    I have been busy gardening and tidying up the garage.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia Ora Lyah,

    My name is Zana and I am a blog commenter from the Summer Learning Journey.

    I think you introduced and explained the activity well and your stars are so cute. I like that you made multiple different sizes and colored them in, my favourite is the little one with the smiley face!

    Do you think you could step up your post by posting a screencastify of you making them so your blog readers can see how to make them themselves. I would definitely like to see your tutorial!

    Happy Holidays, Keep up the great work and I hope to see more of your posts over the summer.

    Ngā mihi nui,
    Zana Yates

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.