Pages

Sunday, January 3, 2021

Summer Learning Journey

 Hello welcome back to my blog 

Today I did another activity for the summer learning journey.We had to go on a site called Whichfaceisreal.com. In this activity we had to recognise two different faces and see which one of them is the real  and fak
e one. Its quite hard to judge which one is real because they almost the same.So what I do is I check some of the details  of the faces like the colour  the hair and also the background. Out of 20 test I got 15  correct answer.

The difference was that the girl had a slight of green smoke on the tip of her hair

2 comments:

  1. Kia ora Lyah,

    It’s Shannon here from the Summer Learning Journey. Happy New Year!

    Ka pai on your real or fake challenge. It is often very difficult to decide if a picture is authentic, but you have obviously been paying attention to the CyberSmart lessons you have had to find this activity so easy. You’re absolutely right, the green smoke round her hair makes it look like she’s been photoshopped into the background from a greenscreen!

    Have you had a go at making your own fake images? What are some of the more tricky things you would include in your creation?

    Keep up the great blog posts!

    Ka kite anō,
    Shannon (SLJ)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done Lyah.
    These pictures look very similar.Even I had trouble working out which was which.
    I'm still not sure if I got it right.
    Are you enjoying doing this type of challenge?.
    You are doing a wonderful job at completing your tasks.
    Keep it up and I look forward to checking out more of your learning.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.