Pages

Wednesday, January 6, 2021

Summer Learning Journey

Hello hi welcome back to my blog 

Today I did another activity of the summer learning journey, it was about ice cream. We had to do a slide of ice cream, we had to translate sentences into Te Reo Māori words after we had to make our own ice cream and translate it too it was the hardest part but is was fun. After we had to figure out how much it costs. When you are done you make a new google drawing and make a little poster about ice cream.






2 comments:

  1. Kia ora Lyah,

    Fiona here from the SLJ team. He tino pai tō mahi! Great work completing the ice-cream activity and creating a great poster about ice-cream flavours!
    Is the boy trying to say he would like cookie dough ice-cream? I like that flavour too!

    To keep going with the activity, you might like to try the Step it Up tasks, where you use Scratch to create an animation of characters using the vocabulary and sentences you have learnt. Have you used Scratch before?

    Keep up the awesome mahi!

    Ngā mihi nui,

    Fiona (SLJ).

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW Lyah.
    You are doing a great job at completing your learning and posting it.
    This looks really good.Unfortunately I can't understand all Maori writing so I'm not sure what you have written.

    My favourite ice cream flavour is banana chocolate chip.What about you,which is your favourite and why?.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.