Pages

Wednesday, December 23, 2020

Summer Learning Journey

 Hello welcome back to my blog 

Today I did a treasure code it was about a beach. First we learn't how to make and solve Pigpen Cipher . A Pigpen Cipher is a code you make it with letters and shapes. Each shape has a meaning . Something a bit Challenging was to figure out a clue to the beach. I look at the pigpen cipher and wrote down the pigpen cipher and i figured out what was the clue. The clue was This beach has a lion rock. and I searched up w=a beach with a lion rock and the results came up with piha beach. After I finished that a made my own Pigpen Cipher try figure out what beach it is.





 




2 comments:

  1. Kia ora Lyah,

    Well done on completing the activity and then creating your own code!

    I have just tried to decode it but I’m not sure that I got it right! “Teis beach hasawh ieshed”?.

    This is a tricky one! Did you enjoy this task?

    I have loved reading everyone's codes.

    I look forward to seeing more of your posts.

    Charlotte (SLJ)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Lyah.
    I LOVE trying to solve puzzles.I am looking forward to trying to work out your code.
    I have taken a photo on my phone to try it later as I need to go and help my neighbour soon.Once I have worked it out I will send you a message.
    Have a great day and well done for completing so much work.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.