Pages

Thursday, April 29, 2021

Autumn Learning Journey - Activity 1

 Hello Welcome back to my blog!

Today I did another activity of the autumn learning journey. The activity says that we have to find what is the Difference between Rock music and Classical  Music and do some research  about whats the difference. 

Rock is typically played with the classic format of singer, drums, bass guitar and electric guitar. Classical makes of heavy heavy use of the instrument of the piano family and the violin family.

Answer 
Rock and Classical are very different from each other  
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.