Pages

Friday, April 23, 2021

Top five deadiest animals/insects

 Hello,welcome back to my blog . Today I made a document named Most dangerous animals/insects that found in different country. Animals are sometimes fun to play at home but some of them are dangerous as well. 

Most Dangerous Animals/Insects  

  1. Mosquito

  2. Snake 

  3. Dog

  4. Freshwater snail   

  5. Assassin bug 


Facts

Mosquitoes  killed about 830,000 people per year. It lives on Itchy bite but they are alsocarriers of illness and diseases like Zika , Malaria and Dengue fever.

GM fungus rapidly kills 99% of malaria mosquitoes, study suggests - BBC News
https://www.bbc.com/news/health-48464510



Snakes

killed about 25,000 to 100,000 humans. Each species has different features that make them poisonous

such as colour, patterns , head and pupil shape. 

THE RAREST SNAKES In The World - YouTube

Dogs killed about 25,000-30,000 humans per year foaming at the mouth are usually

dogs with rabies.

 13 Rare Dog Breeds That Make Great Pets - Rare Large & Small Dogs

Freshwater snails kill about 10,000-20,000 they are friendly looking but they are

transmitting disease that infects the urinary tract- intestines,

it’s called schistosomiasis.

Untold and Exciting Facts About Water Snails - Pet Ponder

Assassin bug

killed about 10,000-12,000 it bites skin,sucks blood and transmit a disease

called chagas that causes infection and inflammation of human tissue.




1 comment:

  1. Wow I did not know about the 5 top deadliest animal's please check out my blog at https://shskeliciapu.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.