Pages

Saturday, April 3, 2021

The interesting Rugby

Hello,Hi Welcome back to my blog 

On good Friday Me and my family went to Super Rugby at orange Stadium. On the way there I started feeling sick and almost vomit. We were in Gate B aisle 16. It started off raining but then it stop I was just looking up to the sky it  wasn't dark yet. All the times we watch on TV it was dark. It was really really cold out there we got drinks before we got in. I kept on says Rip your donuts to my sister because she had to throw them away. After a few minutes of waiting we saw horses come out of some gates it was fun watching them ride along the field . Both fans of the team were shouting as the match started. Highlanders score first and before the half game end Cody Taylor of Crusaders score as well.And at the end the Highlanders won the game.It was a great experienced watching this match .A big thanks to Hornby Primary School for the free tickets.


1 comment:

  1. WELL DONE TO THE HIGHLANDERS.....YEHAAAAA They finally won a game.

    What a wonderful post Lyah.You included lots of information.The best part I liked was when you thanked the HPS.
    Is this the first game that you have been too?.
    I haven't been to any of the big matches.I like to support Otago as I was born in Balclutha.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.