Pages

Friday, July 9, 2021

Papier Mache

 Hello Welcome back to my Blog 

Hello I have been learning about the native birds. I had to make a paper mache. There where a few steps we had to do before we started. Step one was to choose what native bird you wanted to do. Me and Buddy chose a weka. Next we had to Shape the bird out of wire. Then we started paper macheing. We first had to do a few layers of newspaper.

 Then a few layers of white paper. We had to make sure that there were no lumps and sticky out bits. Then we had to trace out the eyes and other features. After I was done doing that we had to start to paint.

Good bye have a nice day.



1 comment:

  1. Hello fellow friend,
    Thank you so much for sharing your work with us. I liked how you choose the color for your creation. Maybe next time you could say who was your buddy. I have a question for you. Do you know the Weka's habitat? Anyways gotta go bye!

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.