Pages

Tuesday, July 13, 2021

Winter learning Journey/ Activity 13

 Hello welcome back to my blog 

Today I will be doing activity 13. It says Explain 5 reason why you might want to become a citizen of your country of study. The country I chose is Japan. Here are my reasons of wanting to become a citizen of Japan.

Reason number 1: It has a lot of beautiful landscapes that most people wanna visit so if you decided to stay as citizen there. You would be there for the beautiful landscapes to become even more beautiful . Like the cherry blossoms.

Reason number 2: They have really cool foods and gadgets that most people want. If you live there you can just have a small walk and find vending  machines and cool corner stores.

Reason number 3: Most people see 180 yen I think its 180 dollars but in reality in usd(USA dollars) Its only 1.63 that's so much  less than 180 dollars.

Reason number 4: Japan is a bit to advanced than most country's because most of there hotel staff or restaurants waiters are robots. There is one hotel with no staff just robots.

Reason number 5: In Japan there crime rate is so low only 1 in 175 households have guns that is less than most country's.

That is why I might want to  become a citizen to Japan. Goodbye and have a nice day  

  

   

1 comment:

  1. Thank you Lyah for giving us so much information.Imagine having robots make your bed and get you your food.

    I have never travelled outside of New Zealand.I would like to travel my own country before I set sail or fly to a different destination.

    If you had the chance to visit Japan, would you go?.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.