Pages

Friday, July 16, 2021

Winter Learning Journey/Activity 1

 Hello welcome back to my blog

Today I will be doing another activity of the winter learning journey.The activity says Watch: Sadako and the Thousand Paper Cranes. Do : Make your own paper crane. I search on YouTube how to make a paper crane and followed the steps to make it. Surprisingly it had a lot of steps and it was a bit confusing. I made 2 of paper cranes but the second didn't turn out good so I will just be showing my first one. Good bye and have a nice day.






1 comment:

  1. Well done Lyah for showing perseverance and not giving up.It looks like it would of been quite complicated to create.Just imagine what it would of been like if you had to make one but had no instructions to follow.

    Do you think you could make one without the instructions?.Maybe you could teach me how to make one.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.