Pages

Thursday, July 15, 2021

Winter Learning Journey/Activity 11

 Hello welcome back to my blog 

Today I will be doing another activity of the winter learning journey. The activity I chose activity. The activity says chose a well known sport from your " country of study". Yabusame is a sport from Japan which uses a horse,a track about  255 metres long and three wooden targets placed about 70 metres apart on one side of the track.An archer on horseback starts at one end of a roped-off track around 255 metres long, and gallops down it at high speed. Without stopping or slowing down, he fires three arrows in succession


 

1 comment:

  1. Thank you Lyah for providing another wonderful post with lots of informative information.
    I am a HUGE horse lover and riding horses is something I LOVE but I'm not sure if I'd be keen to give this sport a go.
    I think I'd full off when I go to shoot the arrow either that,or I'd shoot someone in the butt.

    Would you try this sport?.

    Keep up the fantastic posts.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.